Academic Law Library Statistics 2014–2015 Report
It describes collections, expenditures, personnel, and services in 74 law libraries at ARL member institutions in the US and Canada.
Among the highlights from reporting institutions:
- they held a median of 461,436 volumes
- they spent a total of $217,487,754US
- they employed a total of 1,770 FTE staff.
- expenditures for materials and staff accounted for the bulk of total expenditures, at approximately 47% and 45% respectively
- they reported spending a total of $15,633,813US in one-time resource purchases and $82,161,233US in ongoing resource purchases.