Friday, March 11, 2016

2016-2017 Reports on Plans and Priorities for Canadian Judiciary

The 2016-2017 Reports on Plans and Priorities (RPPs) were tabled earlier this week in the House of Commons on behalf of federal government departments and agencies.

These RPPs set out departmental/agency priorities, provide performance measurement indicators, and explain expected results.

Here are the RPPs for a number of federal judiciary institutions:

Labels: , , ,

Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 4:54 pm

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

after reading through some of the post I realized it’s new to me. Anyways, I’m definitely delighted I found it and I’ll be book-marking and checking back often!
Pretty nice post.Canadian Judiciary I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed surfing around your blog posts.

12:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home