Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Library Job Exchange Websites

It is deepest February and if I step into another puddle of slush, I will go nuts. Thoughts of Antigua, or Morocco or Barcelona fill the mind...

LLRX.com features an article by BMO (ex-Bank of Montreal) law librarian Katherine Thomas on Job Swaps and Library Exchanges.

The article presents websites for international job swapping and fellowship opportunities, as well as for home swapping, and it finishes off with a nice little bibliography.
Bookmark and Share Subscribe
posted by Michel-Adrien at 6:45 pm

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Michel-Adrien,

I checked out this article you recommended. I am waiting for the CILIP / LIBEX folks to write back ... if this works, I will be be so pleased and thankful!

KG from Toronto

3:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home